Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jrock

Before I went to Lake Powell I had a feeling I was going to meet someone very special, I know that sounds crazy, but its true. I think, or like to think, that intuition is one of my strengths. It has been since i was little.

I always think of this quote when I meet knew people:
"Some people walk into our lives and quickly go.
Some stay for a while and leave foot prints on our hearts,
and we are never the same."

It is too soon to tell what kind of person Josh will be....
Will he quickly go?
Will he stay?
Will he change my life in a way that I will never be the same?
I don't know...and usually that would scare me, usually I would push him away, but this time I am just going to let the pieces fall where they may.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! You two are adorable!! I love that you've found someone! YAY!! You are such a cutie and deserve someone so great!! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you found someone too!! and your BF are SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete